La Tapatia Taqueria – Delicious recipes
Grilled Mexican Asparagus and Cheese Tacos
– 4 yellow corn tortillas
– 16 pieces asparagus, grilled
– ¼ cup of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
– ¼ cup of white Cheddar cheese, shredded
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 tablespoon olive oil, for brushing
– Preheat grill.
– For each taco, spread one quarter of the cheeses and 4 pieces of the asparagus on each tortilla, then season with salt and pepper. Fold in half and lightly brush the outside with olive oil.
– Grill for 3 minutes on each side, or until the tortilla is crispy and cheese has melted.
– LaTapatia Taqueria – Marlborough restaurants
– LaTapatia Marlborough – Mexican food Marlborough